Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve

Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve

Producer: Region: Francia


Champagne Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve has a fine and refined perlage, and an intense and fragrant bouquet among which hints of cocoa and pastry, freshly picked herbs and aromas of white fruit, undergrowth and a certain minerality stand out. In the mouth, fruity notes of peach, almonds, pineapple and candied fruit prevail that envelop the palate in a unique sensation of crunchy softness.

Charles Heidsieck Brut Reserve Charles Heidsieck price

34,02 €

Availability: Product is mometarily out of stock; it will returns in a few days!


Charles Heidsieck founded the homonymous Maison de Champagne in the distant 1851 and still today the basic assumptions that characterized it remain unchanged: courage, search for the highest quality and communication skills. Charles Heidsieck Champagnes have a highly recognizable style, outside of any fashion scheme, with unparalleled care and dedication to every detail. Labels of great elegance characterized by a unique aromatic breadth.

Champagne Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve is produced for 60% from vintage wines in equal measure Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Meunier, and for the remaining 40% with reserve wines Chardonay and Pinot Nero in equal proportions. The vintage wines come from 60 Crus selected with the utmost care by the Chef de Caves of the Maison, while the reserve wines used for at least 10 years represent the highest concentration ever proposed in a brut cuvée. The Champagne ages in bottle on the lees for at least 36 months, helping to define its surprising personality.

Region: France

Year: s.a

Alcohol content: 12%

Volume:75 cl.

Winery: Charles Heidsieck

Grape: 33% Pinot Noir, 34% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier.

Pairing: Ideal with fish cruditè, pasta with shellfish and seafood.

Loyalty points

By buying this product you can collect up to 34 loyalty points. Your cart will total 34 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,34 €.

Share on


Products in the same category