Grand Cru Prologue Grand Cru Prologue

Grand Cru Prologue

Producer: Region: Francia

Grand Cru Prologue

Prologue is the Grand Cru Champagne of the Maison J.M. Labruyère appreciated for its aromatic complexity, among which stand out notes of dried fruit, roasting, toasted hazelnuts. The rich personality of the Chardonnay grapes, although the minor component between the two vines, enhances the structure of Pinot Noir in a harmonious balance with a persistent and delicate finish.

Grand Cru Prologue J.M. Labruyère price

52,50 €

Availability: Available

Specification

The history of the Labruyère family dates back to the second half of the 1800s, and from then on from generation to generation the history of one of the most prestigious Maison of France has been consolidated. Jean Pierre Labruyère has been president of the family group Labruyère Eberlé for over 30 years and has strongly wanted his son Edoardo to lead the company in the third millennium since 2008, projecting it to the top of world wine production. Today Edoardo Labruyère manages the properties in Burgundy, including the Domaine Jacques Prieur, the Chateau Rouget in Pomerol in the Bordeaux region, and the vineyards in the Champagne region. The latter are located in the Verzenay hills, among the 17 municipalities that enjoy the prestigious Grand Cru denomination and in particular one of the 3 best cru of Champagne, in an area declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site, protected by the Reims mountains where they are grown of the extraordinary Pinot Noir grapes.

Champagne Prologue expresses the great richness of the terroir of the Grand Cru Verzenay, composed of the assembly of Pinot Noir grapes for 70% and Chardonnay for the remaining 30%. The harvest is 2013, strictly manual and slightly later than usual, while the refinement on the fermentation lees is prolonged twice as long as the rule requires. A Champagne that confirms the vocation of the Maison J.M. Labruyère to express what we can call a cultural blend of the most prestigious in France.

Region: France

Year: s.a.

Alcohol content: 12%

Volume: 75 cl.

Winery: J.M. Labruyère

Grape: 70% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay.

Name: AOC Champagne

Pairing: Ideal with dishes based on salmon, tuna, pasta with seafood, sweet cheeses.

Purchasing group

Do you know people who want to buy this product? You can make a cumulative order: more bottles you buy, more save your money.

More info

Loyalty points

By buying this product you can collect up to 52 loyalty points. Your cart will total 52 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,52 €.

Share on

Accessories

Products in the same category

Design CODENCODE