Veuve clesse Black Label Veuve clesse Black Label

Veuve clesse Black Label

Producer: Region: Francia

02863-VEUVCLES-XXXX

Veuve clesse Black Label is a champagne produced by J. Charpentier with a straw yellow color with reflections tending to gold and a fine perlage, the nose opens with an intense bouquet of clotted aromas, accompanied by notes of candied fruit and slightly toasted hints. In the mouth it is balanced and round with a very soft finish.

Veuve clesse Black Label J. Charpentier price

21,23 €

Availability: Available

Specification

The history of Champagne Charpentier begins more or less around the 1920s with the union of two families of vignerons, the Charpentier and the Claisse. In 1971 Jacky Charpentier, equipped with just under half a hectare of vineyard but full of courage and resourcefulness, launched his first Champagne branded "J. Charpentier" on the market. In 1987 an automatic thermoregulation system was installed, an almost absolute novelty in those years. Today the company is run by Jacky's sons, Jean-Marc and Marie-Pierre, who run the company with the same passion inherited from their father. The winery has 38 plots, for a total of 17 hectares spread over more “Cru” around various villages including Binson-Orquigny, Châtillon sur Marne, Mareuil le por: 90% raised in pinot meunier, while the remaining 10% in chardonnay, an unusual variety for the valley, and pinot noir.

Region: France

Year: sa

Alcohol content: 12%

Volume: 75 cl.

Winery: Veuve Clesse

Grape: 5% Pinot Nero, 95% Pinot Meunier

Name: Champagne AOC

Pairing: Ideal for important dinners or for all meals, excellent accompanied with seafood risotto, grilled fish and raw fish.

Purchasing group

Do you know people who want to buy this product? You can make a cumulative order: more bottles you buy, more save your money.

More info

Loyalty points

By buying this product you can collect up to 21 loyalty points. Your cart will total 21 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,21 €.

Share on

Accessories

Products in the same category

Design CODENCODE