Rum Dictator 12 yo Rum Dictator 12 yo

Rum Dictator 12 yo

Producer: Region: Colomba

00641-RUMDICTA-XXXX

Dictador is not just a rum, but a lifestyle brand, from the eye-catching and fashion-related world. Soft, charming that they like in color that they want a little unmanageable from character.

Rum Dictator 12 yo Dictador price

33,81 €

Availability: Available

Specification

The original 1900 production site is located in Cartagena. In 1913 the company began rumbling and aging activity and from 1913 to 1959 also the production of sugar cane. Rums are produced by the fermentation of virgin honey from sugarcane. Rummaking is done by 70% with a continuous column, with the remaining 30% with Pot Still in copper and steel to give more character to the product. Aging is based on the Solera method, over 98,000 ounces of oak barrels are used: ex-bourbon 70%, ex-sherry 15%, ex-port 15%. Rum Dictador is produced by rigid quality controls and the barrels are filled and kept at the highest level to reduce the phenomenon of evaporation. The whole concept of Dictador is extraordinary and truly international. The style combines the Colombian tradition of rum distilleries with the innovative European design and art of Japanese bottles.

Rum Dictador 12 yo solera, amber color rich in reddish tones. The smell is intense with soft caramel, honey, dried seeds, lightly toasted coffee and sprinkling oak aromas. Soft to round taste with flavors of caramel, cocoa, coffee and honey. The final has a slight oak flavor and the complexity of persistent, unique and secret flavors typical of this rum.

Origin: Colombia

Aging: Rum blend up to 12 years old.

Alcohol: 45%

Volume: 70 cl

Producer: Dictador

Tipology: Solera

Loyalty points

By buying this product you can collect up to 33 loyalty points. Your cart will total 33 points that can be converted into a voucher of 0,33 €.

Share on

Accessories

Products in the same category

Design CODENCODE